Sir came home today from being gone over the weekend and it couldn't have been better timing. I sure missed him. I missed his smell, his commanding presence in our home. I was able to greet him with dinner and some quality time with our girls. We talked casually with our girls at dinner; had great family time with open flirts and gropes. We lit a fire to get our chimney ready for the upcoming cold weather and played with the kids some before they went to bed.
After an hour or so, Sir and I finally began having our discussion about what our expectations of each other's roles would be. He wanted to know what I expected as his sub and wife. I told him that I expected to be dominated in every way a wife should be, with respect and trust. I expected to have certain aspects of our relationship be kept tucked away from our children out of respect for ourselves and for their innocence. I expected him to consider every act while in the confines for our bedroom and/or home. To my surprise, he complied and acknowledged everything. Told me that I apparently had no understanding of his possessiveness over me now, at which time I told him that I didn't. He began explaining situations from our past that has sent him over the edge where my respect and safety were concerned. I was completely shocked. It's not that I didn't have faith that he loved me and wanted to keep me safe, I just didn't know the extent of his possessiveness for me.
At that moment, he decided to get up and take a bathroom break and I was elated! I was grateful to hear those words coming from him so smoothly and with a great ease that the anticipation of tonight was almost overpowering. We hadn't been together for over a week and my need for him made me ache. When he returned to the room, he was naked and comfortable. He sat down on the recliner and I found out that I had stopped breathing. At that point, he began to explain to me what I meant to him, what this step meant to him. And then, he made his first statement. Nothing more than a spoken "Come to me". I knew exactly what he wanted from me. I sat up on my knees and crawled to him with desire growing for him. When I reached him, he uncrossed his legs and showed me his growing erection. He took me by my neck and pulled me down hard, relentlessly onto his cock and I greedily took him into my mouth. I went to move my hands to his chest and he immediately smacked them down. I wasn't allowed to touch him. He grabbed both sides of my head and began to push himself deeper into my mouth and I relaxed, open wider to take all of him in. I felt him bend over my back and then, it happened. The familiar "WHACK" of the flogger hit me and I groaned with the sting. God it felt good. He hit me again and again, alternating sides of my back, faster and faster and then he stopped. He pulled out of my mouth and then shoved my head to the ground while the proceeded to spank me on both cheeks.
I was so hot and ready for him but I knew he was going to do what he pleased and I took it all in. My ass began to burn so fiercely that I thought I would scream my children awake. And then, something happened. The pain began to go away as he rhythmically spanked me. It began to feel good. This is what I have been waiting for from him. To finally begin our D/s relationship. He took his fingers and shoved them inside me, not surprised to find that I was already slick and ready for him. He was brutal in his attack and bit his way down my body while I was bent over on all fours. He then kneeled at my side and held out his cock, telling me to, "Suck. Now." He slammed his fingers into me as I took him into my mouth, my orgasm building inside of me. I sucked harder, circling my tongue around his tip and up his slit. He said, "Are you going to cum baby"? As I began to moan and tilt my hips into his fingers, preparing for my release, he stopped. "No. Not yet. You don't deserve to cum yet". He began spanking me and hitting me with the flogger again, alternating what he used, smacking my already wet pussy and then making me sit up and slapping my breasts with it. Taking one nipple into his mouth, he bit and sucked and massaged and then moved to the next. I could barely kneel on my legs from the sensations. He then shoved me onto my back where he instructed me to put my hands under my back and leave them there. He spread my legs wide and told me, "Stay there. Don't move an inch". Once he left the room, I could hear him open a closet door down the hallway and then shut it. My breathing picked up. What had he gotten?
He returned with our blindfold and placed it over my eyes. He asked, "Do you trust me"? "Yes Sir", I replied. In one motion I had my vibrating nipple clamps on both nipples and my dildo in me, moving relentlessly. I knew it wouldn't take long as I began to pant and writhe under his surprising assault. I began bucking wildly against his movements with my toy and just as I was about to cum, he pulled out and slammed his pulsing cock inside me. He began to move in me very slowly, letting me come down in frustration from my building orgasm. I wanted to cum so badly...I NEEDED to cum. He picked me up and turned me over, instructing me to put my ass in the air and leave my head on the floor. Fucking me from behind is my favorite position and that knowledge is priceless to him. He began thrusting hard into me, deeper with every movement. He bent over, bit me down both sides of my back and wrapped his hand in my hair and yanked back with such force that his big cock thrust the deepest it's ever been and my body began to shutter into a million tiny specs. His hand went over my mouth to muffle my screams of ecstasy as he thrust a couple more times and then released himself inside me. This is me. This is what I have been wanting and waiting for. For him to take me so fully and possessively that I forget what day it is. I haven't felt this used in years and as I still feel the burn on my ass from my spanking, all I can think about it when he will take me again.
No comments:
Post a Comment