Everyone who has a blog tends to write about their life in the “now” sense. Blogs allow the writers the freedom to write about today, yesturday, 5 years ago, tomorrow, etc. I just don’t see much sense in staying with what’s going on now in your life only. People who read blogs want to KNOW you…get a sense for the type of person you used to be that got you to the person you are today. So, this is a bit about me…a throwback if you will :o)
I was one of those girls that always had a boyfriend. No matter what the hell I did, they stuck around. I had a knack of seeing a guy from across the room I was interested in, smiling my same ”you know you want me” smile and sure enough, they would come say “hi”. It’s as irritating to read as it is to type trust me. I hated being that girl. Absolutely LOATHED every moment of it. Because, frankly, sometimes you just want to fuck. You don’t want to have a boyfriend or cuddle afterwards. You just want to get off and go the fuck home. Is that seriously so much to ask!? Now, I know what you must be thinking, “Whoa. What did SHE just say!”? You read that correctly. And could this girl pull it off?? NO! Of course not. Because I wasn’t “that type of girl”. You couldn’t tell by looking at the avatar that I WASN’T that type of girl, can you!?? Because appearances mean everything to people.
I look like I’m younger than I am. People always guess that I am in my mid to late twenties when I ask them. And no, I don’t feel they are just being polite. They are very liberal college students that I go to school with everyday. Honesty is their best policy, no matter how much it hurt someone. If people were to see me at this very moment, with my hair pulled up in a bun, glasses on to see better, wearing a t-shirt, no bra, no panties and rolled up sweatpants, they would NOT assume I was into BDSM by any means. Hell, people who see me when I’m dressed better have NO clue that I am a mother to two beautiful daughters, married to my best friend and Sir and a sincere lover of kink. My husband has been with me for seven years tomorrow and he’s barely scratching the surface of the things I want to test myself with and limits I want to break with my body. So, what does all this mean?? The old adage of “Never judge a book by its cover” of course. Because that’s when someone like me, an innocent looking mother with a beautiful, friendly smile, sneeks up behind you, donkey punches you in the back of your head and proceeds to beat you with her dildo just for shits and giggles. Now how about that books cover, bitch?
No comments:
Post a Comment